Saturday 30 April 2011

BONGI (SWEEPER) NAGUESH KARMALI DOES NOT WANT TO ALLOW GOANS HOLDING PORTUGUESE PASSPORTS TO ENTER GOA by Shyam Sawant

In all the world I need a sweeper or a toilet cleaner and have decided to employ the fake freedom farter NAGUESH KARMALI as my toilet cleaner or in Concani what we call a BONGI of my personal house toilet. This job of a Bongi of my personal toilet is reserved for Naguesh Karmali exclusively.
I shall pay him more money then the pension he takes as a fake freedom farter of Goa.
THE REASON:
This BONGI NAGUESH KARMALI now wants Goans who have acquired Portuguese nationality not to enter Goa. Is Goa the father’s property of this donkey Naguesh Karmali. At the age of 18 Naguesh Karmali was caught robbing a house in Goa. He was accidentally caught by the Portuguese on the road sitting on his cycle whilst a meeting was going on.
Now Naguesh Karmali has come up with new ideas of stopping Goans from entering Goa. Goans who have acquired Portuguese nationality according to him are not Goans. This untouchable stray dog of Goa Nagues Karmali should know that Goa is not his father’s property to stop the Portuguese Goans from coming into Goa.
I challenge Naguesh Karmali to stop me from entering Goa if he is really one father’s son. This dog is become mad with rabies and should be shot down before he bites somebody. I know most of his secrets. I also know his biggest secret of his illegal relationship with one lady inspite of being married. The name of the lady is Sunanda now dead and gone. Naguesh as an youth was involved in lot of such scams. This schedule Caste SOB was a womanizer in his hey days. I know him very well and all his wrong doings.
He is now asking the government to stop the Goans who are holding Portuguese nationality and passport from entering Goa. I challenge him and his remaining chamchas to do this and show us. We are Goans and above all Portuguese Goans who can say proudly VIVA DOTOR SALAZA VIVA GOA PORTUGAL. What can Naguesh Karmali do to me?
My dear Goans do not listen to this BONGI (Sweeper) Naguesh Karmali who is a fake or false freedom fighter (Farter).
I declare hereby that I would like to appoint Naguesh Karmali as my personal and home toilet cleaner or in Concani as my BONGI. The title BONGI NAGUESH KARMALI is the most befitting title for this donkey.
Goans specially my Hindu brothers and sisters if these freedom farters come to your houses kick them out. Do not let them enter your houses or your house will “BOXTOUTELEM”
I want badly to hire “Naguex Carmali” to clean my toilets at the earliest. VIVA GOA! VIVA PORTUGAL!

12 comments:

  1. Gurudas Lotlikar Margao30 April 2011 at 23:53

    These double standard so called freeloaders or freedom to destroy Goa must be put to death for betraying Goans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven Crasto1 May 2011 at 01:44

    Mr Shyam, can you also send this Bongi Naguesh Karmali to our house for a few days or on weekends, to clean my house toilet as well? I would be too happy to pay him 6.00 per hour. Thanks waiting for your reply

    ReplyDelete
  3. SnehaLata Joshi1 May 2011 at 01:51

    Today I am proud that my father chose to be Portuguese-Goan. I know the bhat members will not like me praising my nationality or the Portuguese because they are brain washed by these madman called Freedom Fighters and the communalist sect called RSS which comprises mainly of my community and BJP. My sincere request to the people of Goa not to trust these RSS who are more of a terrorists along with BJP and specially Manohar Parrikar a real snake in grass. Who is Naguesh Karmali to stop Portuguese Goans from entering or living in Goa? What right has he to stop us? Is he a Lord of Goa? Is he an owner of Goa? No my love he is nothing but just as Mr. Sawant has put up in the article a sweeper and fit only for that job including the other false freedom fighters. Their real history is being suppressed by the Indian government. It is high time truth about these false freedom fighters is brought out in the open. In fact according to me these FF are worst kinds of animals even worst then the corrupt politicians. Politicians are bringing in ghantis into Goa but these madmen FF are trying to stop Goans coming into Goa. Very Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diogo Fichardo1 May 2011 at 02:02

    They led us into the hands of corrupt and criminal regime. If this is freedom then what is a place without crime and corruption called?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anand Desai Mopa1 May 2011 at 04:41

    Karmali is a BJP and RSS puppet and a greater fool, before the Indian invasion he and his band of thieves were criminals in the eyes of the Goan Law. After the Invasion they became false heroes under the corrupt ass law of India. If his intentions are true for freedom why can't he fight crime and corruption in Goa? Can he do it or is he just mouth. The Portuguese were of the past we are in the 21st century now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salvador Seraulim1 May 2011 at 04:49

    There are better issues to fight for in Goa. Who are these criminals like Karmali to stop Goans coming into Goa? Many of these FF s_it are "Goans by Proxy", they are descendant of Maharashtra and not Goa. They are the ones who should not be in Goa, the sooner we liberate Goa from these criminals the quicker we can kick them out of Goa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shubash Raikar Panjim1 May 2011 at 04:58

    Naguesh Karmali woke up from his sleep and became a FF overnight, prior to that he was committing crimes for his own benefit.The FFs with their Indian Army invaded Goa raped and murdered Goans and called it "spoils of war". Goa was not at way and Unfortunately Goan unity is not strong enough to bring these criminals to Justice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goa has fallen from frying pan into the fire.The parasites of Freedom Fighters are sucking our boold day in and day out. The list of freedom fighter are growing everyday although we are celebrating our Golden Jubilee of occupaiton. I wonder who are added today to the list were fighting from their mother's stomach or if they were illegitimate (b**t***s) When I was fighting for the Communidade movement in 1987 I met one freedom fighter and he was inviting me to join the Association of Freedom Fighters (sons) , to be a leach and suck more blood of Goans to which I totally said NO. I must say the said freedom fighter was genuine but was misled by others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best job for these political BONGIS like Karmali, Sinari, Bhatikar is keep them as hafta collectors for the politicians. Remember, the job of the bongi is much more dignified as they do the service for mankind to keep the place clean, streets clean and let us respect them for their profession and thank them for the great service for a meagre sum of money. They do hard work and earn their bread whereas these political BHONGIS sweep the Goan Exchequer and shxt in the same plate. Hafta collectors like Piglips and others has got no dignity, they suck the blood of Goans. In the same manner, the above named persons are living on our money drawn as pension for nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mr. Shyam,
    Has the BONGI already reported for his duties at your house this morning??? How is his cleaning of the toilets? Is it the same style that he wants to clean Portuguese passport holders from Goa??? Or does the BONGI have a different style for cleaning the toilets??? Do you have modern toilets in your house??? I have modern as well as one old type where pigs used to clean them. I have a servant to clean the modern type or if she is sick I do it myself. Unfortunately, I don't breed pigs anymore although I like to use the old toilet to reminisce our older days, but cannot do so. If this BONGI Karmali will come at least once a wekk to my house, I could really use the old toilet and also prepaqre some "Dhonn" for him. Let me know if you can release him once a week from your job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All those who demand Marathi or Devnagiri script do not belong to GOA. They should all go to Maharashtra.

    Karmali survived only due to the corrupt Government.

    We should have an opinion Poll without the Maharashtrian or the Karnataka's.

    ReplyDelete
  12. during the 50s in Goa some people were caught smuggling goods out of Goa.when they were caught by Portuguese and Goan  border guards,  they shouted jai hind .they were in fact common criminals  thieves etc..my father was a goan border guard in 1957. after india imposed an economic blockade of Portuguese Goa goods were smuggled out all the more.perfumes , whisky n of course Gold.he told me this during his nostalgic chats.some of these people were jailed in aguada jail.these were freedom fighters............one of them sent a bomb to the portuguese corporal.the bomb was discovered in time.the so called person was given a beating of his life n hten thrown in jail were he remained for 3 years.these so called freedom fighers also shot and wounded  goan police (cabo).the goan police were doing their job i.e protecting goa from indian terrorists.would u not do the same????

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.