Thursday 3 June 2010

Lucky Farmhouse still in Bombay

Contrary to the Police claim, Swedish model Lucky Farmhouse said that she can even come tomorrow to Goa, if police want. In an email interview to Press Trust of India, Lucky today said that she had told police that she is very much in Mumbai. "I have told them that my next planned trip to Goa is in August, but I can come earlier if they want that. If it's very urgent I can come tomorrow," she said.
Lucky said that she was waiting for them to ask me to come. "I'm sure they know I've been in Mumbai," she added. Crime Branch which is dragging its feet to interrogate Lucky, who exposed police drug peddler nexus through spy cam, had said that the model was unwilling to come to Goa before August. "We can go wherever she is. We want her statement before August," deputy superintendent of police (Crime Branch) Chandrakant Salgoankar had said. The crime branch had also moved a file to clear trip of their officers to Sweden to take the statement. When contacted, Salgaonkar today maintained that `Crime Branch has no information that the model is in Mumbai.' Stating that so far there is no pressure on her not to depose before police, Lucky said that she has given her address in Sweden and telephone number to the police with an assurance to provide all possible support in breaking the policemen drug peddler nexus.
Reiterating that son of a politician was hobnobbing with Atala, she said that the son used to come every day in Siolim and at evenings at Atala Coffeshop. "Everyone knows him," she quipped. Lucky said that in Mumbai she is busy in auditions and meetings. "I have got a second lead role in a smaller movie and a good agency want to sign with me. I'm very happy with that," she added. "I have also been to three commercials which have been Micromax Q7 and another commercial for Micromax and one for a Scooter," Lucky said. Seven policemen were arrested for their links with drug peddler after Lucky posted videos on youtube.com showing Atala bragging about his friendship with police

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.